Where do I pick up my produce?
- In the Carolina Student Union. There will be a Sprout table set up along the wall in the main area near Alpine Bagel. The specific address is:
3103 FPG Student Union, CB # 5210
Corner of South and Raleigh Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-5210
For GPS devices and directions use:
209 South Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27599
When do I pick up my produce?
- Tuesdays from 4-7 PM.
What if I am not free during the normal pick-up time?
- Let a Sprout coordinator (email@example.com) know that you have a conflict, and we can arrange an alternative pick-up or delivery time for you.
When does this service start?
- The first pick up date of the Spring 2015 season is Tuesday, January 20th.
How much does it cost?
- Payment is $20/week for the Recommended Box, and the prices of other items vary.
How can I pay for Sprout?
- PayPal online
What if I have received a damaged item?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 36hrs of when you received your produce, and the Sprout team will re-order the item for you the following week, free of charge.
Where does my produce come from?
- Bella Bean Organics, an online farmer’s market that partners with many local, organic, and sustainable farms in North Carolina.
Why not just go to the grocery store?
- Sprout is here to provide you easy access to quality produce. If you are a student, Sprout allows you to avoid a trip all the way to a grocery store or the supremely early Carrboro Farmers Market on an untimely Saturday morning.
- If you are a faculty member or live off campus, Sprout allows you to pick up your week’s produce on the way home from campus with zero-hassle pick up at the Carolina Student Union.
- Sprout provides Bella Bean Organics’ fresh, local, and sustainable produce to the UNC community. Additionally, all of our profits work go to Nourish International’s summer projects, doing community-based development work to help make the world a more equitable place.
- If you’re going to buy food, why not “do good” too? Sprout: it’s produce with a purpose.
Where does this money go?
- 100% of the proceeds of Sprout go to support sustainable development projects through Nourish International’s community-based partner organizations around the world. See our website for more info!
Where can I get more information?
- You can follow our Twitter and Facebook . With questions, comments, or concerns, email email@example.com – we’re always happy to hear from you!